Berserk - Vol. 34 Ch. 306 - Fantasia

DAMN, Miura just pulled up the content out of his ass. And if you you noticed, the character in the first page with a troll near them is the same that crash that apostle in the middle of the road earlier on the Goto(before dying) arc.

Actually this is really bad for the godhand. Whenever one of the godhand came to this realm or any other and got killed they would just return to theirs just like Slan in that cave (Qliphoth) but now their realm is here and they are very physical meaning very killable. Knowing this you cannot be sure if Griffith is a bad guy anymore cause this might be a setup for something.
I've been thinking this since day one everything Griffith/Femto has done always has the negative and positive effect on Guts' life i had a actual list of stuff but ive forget now

Wow miura added something cool on page 5. Those small things are helpful creatures that help around the house as long as you give them food and treat them with respect. It's nice to see creatures that aren't pure evil.
Can we get humansized elves next?
god you dont know how much i want that elf shit to be a mistranslation

MY GOD how the translations is a total shit at page 6, at least have the decency to revise from MTL god damnit else dont upload it at all

Users who are viewing this thread