Berserk - Vol. 38 Ch. 337 - Bridge of Parting

Supporter
He deserves a lot more than a mere slap, but damn was that exhilarating to see.

Well foken said mate!!!
Team Guts it is!!!

Or maybe I just read / watched too much stuff to believe this "utopia" is too good to be true _ _ll

Aggregator gang
to me, the last few words weighted more than the slap, but I hope it won't be his last words 😕

Griffith won't hesitate to do it again

Group Leader
Rickert has done what he must. Now we need to see Guts using his big bastard sword to slap Griffith's face in half.

I kind want Guts to just go into Griffith ' castle when he is being crowned, scream "Griffith" walk up to him, spit in his face and say "Fuck you". That would be hilarious and a total Guts thing to do.

Holy shit, I didn’t expect my boy to pop off like that. Dumbass deserved it. I’ve grown to like Rickert even more as a character within a single slap 👍

That slap was more satisfying then Luffy smacking the shit out of the celestial dragon or Gon absolutely destroying Pitou to a pulp. Shit was crazy

The first resistance griffith faced since becoming femto was an old friend slapping him calling him a bitch, telling him "of course you felt nothing on the sword hill that day those were my feelings for the people you murdered", and then leaving. I know Griffith probably represents greed and all but hoo boy thats gotta shatter the old pride

Users who are viewing this thread