Berserk - Vol. 40 Ch. 357 - Triumphant Return by Dawn

Dex-chan lover
These chapters are pretty good when you don't care about Casca at all.

Dex-chan lover
Griffith did everything wrong!
Especially taking this chapter for himself!

@relic626 After years of pain and suffering we can't stop. Miura will always give just enough to give us hope for a u-turn. In another life he was a drug kingpin.

Dex-chan lover
@optiso
I'm pretty much only here and Wuaxiaworld, Youtube too but I really doubt you'd even find one of my comments there as I only make replies pretty much.

oh no... hes gonna unlock way points to take over more areas eventually to elfhielm

Dex-chan lover
And another reason why Sonia is better than Sharky

wa2bd2.png

Dex-chan lover
@artichoke

Sonia has no potential to bring drama and despair by getting herself killed, she just there to support Griffith and serve as the eventual meat shield.

I don't hate this, but I still hate Griffith! It's interesting to me: I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be feeling during these chapters. I'm constantly hoping for his eventual downfall, or for someone to witness his corruption, but it's presenting him as legendary hero benevolent god. I want to keep hating Griffith, but there are all these new characters that love him so it's frustrating haha

Double-page supporter
Shit chapter.
Any chapter that has Griffith in it is an instant skip. Unless Guts shows up too obviously.

What if Miura is really 1000 IQ and these Griff chapters are all because he ran out of ways to make us hate Griffith in story so now he is resorting to meta reasons. I mean, it’s not like Griffith could do anything worse to Guts and Casca so instead he’s punishing us.

Group Leader
It's fucking torture to wait months and years all to see Griffith getting chapters glorifying him really.
I mean, I know such things are a way to tease and keep the reader interested but... YEARS, YEARS OF THIS FOR FUCK'S SAKE !
And we keep getting blue-balled as well... Ugh.

I had forgotten to read Berserk for 4 years (fucking yearly chapters), I come back, witness development (I had stopped wishing for it at that point) and then get a huge otherworldly kick in the balls telling me I'll have to wait a few years again.

When i'm in my death bed, my only regret will be never breaking out of my habit of checking for Berserk updates.
1453608799172.png

3 days ago I said to myself I would start reading berserk, now im here, wtf im supose to do now? The binge reading only restrained by shitty internet conection and loading pages, and this was posted 5 months ago, Im contemplating what I have done to myself...... the only slymer of hope I have are the berserk subreddits and the memes I can now enjoy.

Also obligatory I fucking hate griffin and the chapters with him, he did not only kill everyone for power but fucked the world to apear like some jesus secret anti-cristh, the equivalent of a firefigther burning a school just for the fame of saving all the children.

enough with the griffith chapters already jesus, one guts chapter per year and a half, the rest is griffith wank fest. God damn.

Users who are viewing this thread