Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 358 - Dawn of an Empire

After a year of waiting its a goddamn griffith chapter again. We Want Guts! fck someone kill Griffith Already!He's Become so Annoying now Tbh D:

After a year of waiting its a goddamn griffith chapter again. We Want Guts! fck someone kill Griffith Already!He's Become so Annoying now Tbh D:

I think this Manga wont be completed even after i died They gonna Have To Go Back With The Boat which Took Years For Us unless they do time Skip or Teleport Lol. Also Guts Hvent even able To Kill Any of Griffiths General and They're Too Op! Then Gut's Companions Are Weak can't Even Beat An Apostle or A Strong Monster on their Own So Guts Hve To Solo Them All O_O

Contributor
Having Caska sanity back is already a huge step ahed, now the plot can be back into the circle for some years. 🤣

Man 8 months of awaiting for this.... Not too disappointed but com'on Miura sensei write a few more pages then just 20 :mad:

@Kagoshima True Griffith's generals are so powerful and he has the entire country supporting him. If there's gonna be a final battle, Im sure the entire Eflhiem would help Guts. They see Griffith as a threat anyway. Im dying to see this final battle! 4-5 years later maybe? Miura is 52, hell hes still in a good shape. I've seen some old mangaka in their 60s even 80s (Shinji Mizushima) that still have ongoing series.

You know i don't think this will be as easy as "oh Griffith is just pretending to be nice"

I think the Guy is truly in the Process of creating an Utopia. Yeah sure the World is pretty screwed right now, but living in Berserk Land was never all that swell to begin with. Does it really matter if you die by Troll or Human? If the End Result a Positive isn't the Sacrifice worth it?

There is of course a tremendous issue here and that is that all this progress solely relies on Griffith, if he kicks the Bucket the World is well and truly fucked. And i think this will be the final Question of the Manga: Will Guts prioritise his Revenge over the World?

I don't give a single wet shit about his utopia or grand ambitions. The only thing I can think while reading was "why isn't he dying painfuly right now.

I was thinking about that too @Gambio. What Griffith did in the past was sure horrible and he deserves the most horrible of deaths, but now I'm not entirely sure that's a good thing. At least for now.
Let´s keep the revenge part on hold till he has established a solid country for the people, he's keeping the nobles, religious fanatics and monsters on check for now so that the common people can have better lives, if he's killed right now all of it would crumble down in a heartbeat

There's are some rough ass scans/redraws. At least it's more Berserk, which is always good.

YEAH AT LAST ....I want Casca Arc to be concluded not about griffith becoming god and king of human, and when he gonna slay them all ? not much blood on berserk lately ..

Dex-chan lover
asking the real question, what is his endgame? his final aim?

iirc, the hand are driven by their core feeling? sin? what was griffith's again?

Dex-chan lover
-Everyone, and I mean every single detail, every drawn person in that room, and outside that room...Needs a death, a painful experience, that borders the impossible and unsurmountable. Unimaginable pain accompanied by death.

Users who are viewing this thread