Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 361 - Crevice

Was quite a good chapter, good art and everything to expect from Berserk. Interested in the end part, but also dying on the inside thinking about when the next chapter will be...

Oh damn, will he get the beast under reign? If so Femto and squad are going to be in for a hell of a ride.

Dex-chan lover
Who wants to bet the next chapter is gonna be centered on Griffith's side?

I would honestly not mind if he dumbed down the art. The story is enough for me.

Lux

Power Uploader
If Morda joins the group. and i hope she will, they will finally have a dark witch, a white mage (Farnese), and Schierke as the one versatile in every school of magic. The holy trinity of every jrpg party!

This isn't the first time someone calls Skully "your majesty", the God Hand member Slan also called him like that in the Qliphoth. I just hope Miura will actually show his past in the manga, and not in a cash grab novel written by some idiot who hasn't even ever read Berserk, yeah the Grunbeld novel was awful. Hopefully Skull Knight will not get the same treatment.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the plot, i think we're just starting to get to the Guts army Vs Griffith army. So we're starting to climb one of the main conflicts in the story.

Wouldn't want to die before seeing the end of Berserk, so i'll see y'all on the next chapters.

Double-page supporter
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shitty cliffhangers

Man I hate so much Schierke, her ruined 3/4 for chapter for me, I don't care about her and think the reader himself feeling it too, hope the next chapter gets better, because this story declined so much.

Dex-chan lover
i dont like the new artstyle, but things are starting to get interesting again. hope the next chapter won’t take too long.

Didn't he already foreseen skull being a king or even drawn it already. god after rereading Vagabond I should've reread berserk later

Dex-chan lover
I guess that makes the two Berserk chapters of the year. See you guys in the next one.

Also, I just want to note that nothing happy ever happens in Berserk. The fact that things are going this swimmingly scares me.

Dex-chan lover
@kaitoti It has been foreshadowed kinda. When they tell the story of an ancient empire during their rescue mission (getting Griffith out of the tower). Their ruler was displayed wearing a skull mask.

Users who are viewing this thread