Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 361 - Valley

I thought I'm reading a new chapter until black haired witch sleepin on the branch then I just realized that was old chapter lmao holy shiet I totally can't remember about Guts and SK's conversation because that was a shitty conversation

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but the other group's "you're just rattling in your coffin" line can't be beat.

Double-page supporter
My heart aches every time i get a notification for a new chapter and it's a chapter i've already read :(

Thanks everyone for reading our release. It was never our intentions to create false hope for an early version of chapter 362. This translation was done the day 361 came out, but we never got around to releasing it. None of the editing was done in Photoshop, but on some freeware knockoff. Since we are planning to actually release 362 on release day, we figured we might as well upload this chapter, since the first upload from new accounts have to be manually approved and that can take days.

So once again, it wasn't our intention to troll or be a dick with this release. We didn't even realise a lot of people would get a notification for it. It was just to be completely ready to release 362 the day it comes out. See you in 2 days!

Reading the comments, the hatred for confusion and criticism with little basis (more judge and destroy), insults and everything, makes me feel angry for those people, as if they had a kind of privilege, then I remember that we all read this illegally and it makes me laugh. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread