Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 363 - Leaping Monkey

Dex-chan lover
The hell is this crap?
Is that what playing too much idolmaster do to a brain? Just put an end to this manga already. Nothing say "i don't care anymore" about the mindset of a mangaka than chapters like this.
Miura is now only interested in shonenshits and yaoi.

Power Uploader
@The_H_Guy and what do you need? More rape? More gruesome killing? Maybe just stop reading something you don't like?

As for the chapter, it was a good little comedy by Isidoro, thanks for translation Evil Genious as always.

Aggregator gang
F*ck! I feel a lot of emotions here. Perhaps the Queen hates Skeletons Knight or holds a grudge. Maybe it was her sister or something. It’s obviously Skeleton Knight f*cked up big time and stirred a lot of drama back then.. He’s like Gutts but did all the bad decisions. He’s more ambitious like Griffin back then wanting power.

The only thing I hate is how they made the ‘Master’ a Schrieke clone. A love triangle..Seriously? Her master must had been hella young then when Skeleton Knight was with his woman then!

Dex-chan lover
@Big_Boss
"More rape? More gruesome killing?"
Considering that is freaking berserk what we are talking about... certainly would be more fitting.
"Maybe just stop reading something you don't like?"
Would be easy if this wasn't one of my all time favorite manga. To see what this has become today, and basically what Miura himself has become, is just painful.

@UnknownSaint111
Her master must had been hella young then when Skeleton Knight was with his woman then!

If we take it into account that the Eclipse occurs in every 216 years, then it was at least 928 years ago. And it becomes more complicated when we consider that time flows differently in Elfhelm.

Dex-chan lover
Haters can't let go of the idolmaster meme lo/ I bet Miura stopped playing that years ago.... ANYWAY really cool chapter and finally, the trigger of this arc, the turning point is coming

Dex-chan lover
Fun chapter, the problem with it is mostly that miura takes 81 years to release anything, so people expect a masterpiece every time
isidro is based.

Users who are viewing this thread