Best Friends - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Ahora en ingles?! oh, cielo... Gracias a ti por tanto, me encantan las versiones en ingles

Dex-chan lover
Dayuuum yess finally an omegaverse storyy!!! The first ever gl/manwha/manwua comic I can read with this kind of theme!!! I thought this only exist in wattpad stories !!!because I only see theme in wattpad.seriously we need more omegaverse in manwha/manhua/manga/gl world.*_*.YES!YES!YES!

LETSSSS GOOOOO!!!

THNK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS FOR TRANSLATIONS!!!!>\\\<❤

Yes!! I've been finding and searching 'bout this kind of GL genre and now atlast!! Thankyouu for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Ok, first chapter and I'm lost. So basically Alphas have dicks ? If they can get an erection and ejaculate, I don't see any other way beside having a dick to do that. And are their bitches ?

Por lo menos los huh hng hah es lo mismo para los dos idiomas. Jajaja no need to translate that

Group Leader
@Machaka22 Nah, if other Omegaverse stories have anything to say ab it, the Erection they get is in the nipples and clitoris (normal stuff). GirlXGirl impregnation is done similar to birds rubbing their cloacas (holes) together, in the sense that it's transmitted from the contact and rubbing of vaginas (Tribadism and Scissoring, basically). Capisce?

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating this series!

Update: now that I’ve read it...I’m intrigued.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that werewolf retardedness has made it to the webcomic world? Amazing. And disappointing.

Obviously starts with the classic "no means yes" *rolls a bunch of eyes*

Users who are viewing this thread