Best Friends - Ch. 18

About time Hayoon was called out. It'd be one thing if she was doing this she really couldn't stand being around Minju. But when the love is there on both sides, there's no excuse!

Double-page supporter
anyone knows if there's a site with raws of this manhwa? feeling quite stoked about future chapters

Thank you so much for translating this! I didn't know this was finished already. I hope you'll continue to translate this amazing manhwa till the end. Thank you for your hardwork!

@DailyBacka3 They’re related to each other and are not close. They pretty much despise each other, and which is why bob over there wanted Hayoon to take the drug.

I love how everyone here supporting this ship is completely ignoring how Minju just raped Hayoon, then is saying that Hayoon is hers, despite never actually dating? In a society which revolves entirely around Alphas using Omegas as toys, treating your SO as an object to show your love probably isnt the best idea...

Dex-chan lover
@TheWorldRoseanna
so your definition of “love on both sides” is the rape victim falling for the rapyst??? unde no hint of any loveing relationship, all that I saw was an rapist doing whatever she wanted and ignoring everything the victim said! is this how ALL onegaverse are? rape fantasies???

Users who are viewing this thread