Best Friends - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Man, I really wish I knew more Japanese but it's so hard to learn. You would not believe how hard it is to interpret the crap google lens spits out half the time. So on that note, sometimes I just have to guess and try to make it into something that makes sense, accuracy be damned. I'm really doing my best here.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work! I really hope someone could pick this up, I read a sample of volume 6 and I just got to know the story progression

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your hard work! I really hope someone could pick this up, I read a sample of volume 6 and I just got to know the story progression
So are they together or what? Because I seriously can't tell

Edit: nvm don't tell me

Supporter
Man, I really wish I knew more Japanese but it's so hard to learn. You would not believe how hard it is to interpret the crap google lens spits out half the time. So on that note, sometimes I just have to guess and try to make it into something that makes sense, accuracy be damned. I'm really doing my best here.
You are doing a great job and thank so much

Dex-chan lover
where do you find volume 6? I only found volume 1 to 5.

anw, cute chapter! Thanks a lot for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
at this point i feel like there's a 50/50 chance that it is or isn't bait, i don't know how likely it is that they will end up together though but i hope they do
in the early chapter there was a future scene where she visited the tree they found on their hike, alone.

Aggregator gang
at this point i feel like there's a 50/50 chance that it is or isn't bait, i don't know how likely it is that they will end up together though but i hope they do
It isn't bait, it's Oshima Towa.
Plus, by the end of Volume 5, it seems that Tororo has genuinely fallen in love with Satsuki and come to realise that.

Users who are viewing this thread