Best Friends - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Supporter
Thank you for your hard work and in taking an interest in this manga. I am so happy that there is a new interest in translating this wonderful manga. I hope that whoever it may be that they would continue to the end. Thanks for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the Japanese are conditioned from childhood to adopt practices that will keep them more or less inebriated when not sleeping or working, so that they do not challenge the social order.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Um... Yeah, enthusiasm is good and all, but you /do/ know that there was a pretty established group translating this, right? Daddy, Scan Me Harder picked it up from the crappy MTL guy who was begging somebody to scan it. There are LOTS of untranslated manga not being scanlated. Why did you pick this one when they had done 4 chapters over the past 19 days... People call this sniping, btw. I just hoope the Daddy group doesn't get offended and stop scanlating it, b/c they were doing a pretty decent job, tbh fam...

Um... Yeah, enthusiasm is good and all, but you /do/ know that there was a pretty established group translating this, right? Daddy, Scan Me Harder picked it up from the crappy MTL guy who was begging somebody to scan it. There are LOTS of untranslated manga not being scanlated. Why did you pick this one when they had done 4 chapters over the past 19 days... People call this sniping, btw. I just hoope the Daddy group doesn't get offended and stop scanlating it, b/c they were doing a pretty decent job, tbh fam...
Hey, please check out the last page, it explains!

Dex-chan lover
stop being so aggressive dude. @TiHo just uploaded the chapter because he didn't want to waste it, he even said he would stop if Daddy scans doesn't like it.

Group Leader
@Ichigo69

Thanks a lot for that message, and we're really glad you're enjoying the series. We have no intentions of stopping our work on this series.

@TiHo

Hey, I'm one of the guys from DSMH doing the other release. Our personal policy is, if someone has released a chapter in the last 3 months, we don't touch it. Even so, we always drop a messageto the previous group to confirm. We're not offended or anything lol, just wanted to make things clear. So, in short.

1. We have no plans of dropping this series, and intend on seeing it through to completion.
2. If there are any issues with our work, please do let us know! We're always looking for feedback on how we can improve ourselves and our work.

Your translation is pretty good, so please don't stop scanlating altogether! We're all in this together, after all. There are tons of other series out there that need translations. I'd recommend you find a buddy who's good at redrawing/cleaning, or find like a 4-koma or similar series with minimal redraw.

Good luck with your future projects!

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
stop being so aggressive dude. @TiHo just uploaded the chapter because he didn't want to waste it, he even said he would stop if Daddy scans doesn't like it.
>aggressive
Dude, I thought I was being the opposite. I was trying to tell him, at the time I wrote that, that this wasn't the best idea. NOW, I understand what he was doing. Back when I looked at the new chapter, I saw the "disclaimer" at the beginning and do what I usually do to people who do MTL's and put something like that (yes, I know this was different, but there are usually the same type of statements) which is to close the chapter and not read it b/c I'm one of those people who will wait for the quality scan b/c I don't believe "something is better than nothing" when it comes to TL's.

Mea culpa: I didn't read his note at the end of the manga. If I had, I wouldn't have written my previous comment. I now realise what was going on. I hope that Tanya doesn't think I was being aggressive. I've just been doing this scanlation thing since 2005 and was trying to pass on some knowledge is all.

Users who are viewing this thread