best way to get the job done !

“There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.

1427670768232.jpg

Actually, scientists researched the source of happiness.

After years of research that involved all cultures & ages, they came to many conclusions.
But it all boils down to one word :
Others

But ironically
it is also a source of suffering

....que? como é que é?
Num entendi patavinas do que vc disse ( ˙▿˙ )

and that's probably the same for everyone who tried to read this (also valid for the whole thread)
it's a shame that google can translate my phrase accurately (even with the unusual words), so it easily kills the fun

Dex-chan lover
After leaving us with a cryptic message about happiness, in a thread called "best way to get the job done !" In a Literature forum, OP disappeared into the shadows and never to return... I guess I'll never know the best way to get thing done now...

Dex-chan lover
I'll chime in here to mention the sort of off topic José Manuel Rodríguez Delgado's research on mind control. He discovered that electrical shocks to certain parts of the brain allowed the (human) subjects to feel any emotion such as pleasure, anger, happiness, relaxation, sadness, depression, and even sexual attraction. It was so effective, one subject told him "your electricity is stronger than my will". If you had one of those devices implanted in you, you could feel happy everyday all day. You wouldn't have a choice.

Also, certain physical movements were possible to control as well.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan lmao no wonder I thought his name was familiar, I remember that salt safe post XD. He just changed from default bot bro to Naruto bot bro then.

Users who are viewing this thread