Better Than Sex - Ch. 7

Contributor
1374796030634.png

Dex-chan lover
Author-san apparently challenging himself to make every chapter 5x uglier than what came before.

While I was never exactly enjoying this, I was somewhat intrigued prior to last couple chapters. Great art, interesting world & ideas starting to develop in the gaps between ecchi. But the last couple chapters have been fucking sickening.

This needs "Sexual violence" and "Gore" tags. People not into rape, ryona, ero-guro, and the sexual torture of women deserve some kind of warning.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Author-san apparently challenging himself to make every chapter 5x uglier than what came before.

While I was never exactly enjoying this, I was somewhat intrigued prior to last couple chapters. Great art, interesting world & ideas starting to develop in the gaps between ecchi. But the last couple chapters have been fucking sickening.

This needs "Sexual violence" and "Gore" tags. People not into rape, ryona, ero-guro, and the sexual torture of women deserve some kind of warning.
This was what the late 80s 90s Cyberpunk genre looked like. Sickening, dark, moody. It's a good blast from the past.

Dex-chan lover
This was what the late 80s 90s Cyberpunk genre looked like. Sickening, dark, moody. It's a good blast from the past.
Hmmm. I read Neuromancer in 1984 and followed cyberpunk fairly closely thereafter. I remember it a bit differently.

Users who are viewing this thread