Between Two Lips

hmm I'm only still reading this because the mc is cool but if not for her...the male characters are just too annoying. Well let's see where this is going

Umm...when is she gonna be able to be with the king? I mean....this feels like it is going to be a long drama

Who is the male lead? The king or the crown prince plz don't tell me that king is the male lead cuz he is a father of 3 children that would be too much awkward mahn

So just for anyone wondering i took a quick look at the raws and it seems like the King will be the ML, guy on the cover if you didnt know. Thats definietly goos.
But honestly this might just be a pass because it seem drama filled...

Just read until ch 2 and can't continue.. Honestly, i wondered why chinese manhua love to treat females like trash? Even if they are not main characters, they are still human. And many authors depict them as straight evil, too obsessed with ml, slutty, else. Honestly, no normal woman is like that, and it is really disgusting. And when it come to the female empowerment, the men are the one who potrayed as garbage. I don't really get it. Is gender equality really that low in china?

Ah, another typical manhua where only the little children are likeable. I feel like manhuas are swimming on the surface of a big lake of feelings, but they never dip down and reach the ground. Everything feels superficial and equality is a foreign word.

Users who are viewing this thread