Between Us - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Aren't you're being a little too immature about this? lol

"Is the reason you slept with her because I turned you down after leading you on?"

well, What else is a healthy man supposed to do?

To be fair, he rushed straight to sex. She did lead him on a bit, but she probably didn't realize he would move that fast. At first I though she was being kinda dumb, but the dude just sees a girl with huge boobs and all he thinks is about getting in her pants.

I mean, he initiated, she shut him down, and being the nice guy he is, he didn't force it and left to find other prospects. What did she want him to do? Rape her and take her by force?

I dislike it when a character shuts another down and then gets jealous when they move on the way a normal person should.

Dex-chan lover
Shes the typical lisa simpson from mangas

She doesnt want to be with MC, and also doesnt want to mc to be with someone else. They just want fir him to be misrable

@WuzzyFuzzy
well, I'm not saying she's right or he's behaving badly. but she probably expected him to let at least a day go by before he got in someone else's pants after he tried to do it with her.

I understand the water only goes under the bridge once, but you didn't think it would with a match 3...

Double-page supporter
Does it really matter why she didn't do it? She wasn't forward enough, and he was showing interest in another woman. What did she expect to happen, that he was just gonna sit around and wait for a girl he didn't know liked him to come out and say something? Especially after she refused his advances in the end? That's just unreasonable. You missed the punch, get over it.

Ah, but this is a drama. Not real life.

Fed-Kun's army
i need more.

the FMC needs to stop beating around the bush and accept she has feelings for her childhood friend or not. or this opportunity is going to pass by her.

FMC is trying to play a dangerous game by doing what I think she's gonna do

i like it.
Go FMC!!

Both are hoes.One was hoe in early school days and in America and the other one as well.Not rooting for anyone particularly.

Dex-chan lover
"Look at them, its like Im not here".

Well, yeah? You grabbed him by the dick, took him to the bed, telling him he could do anything he wanted and they refused the D. Fuck off.

"Is it because I turned you down?"

Well well well, we have a Sherlock Holmes here.

I bet she just lied about some stuff and still is virgin so his dick scared her, its the way it always happens on manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Si-Won, but as they say "the dogs bark, but the caravan moves on" - you knew he had feelings for the other girl going in, you tested him but didn't follow through and new you have regrets - no point in complaining about it now. Them's the breaks.

Dex-chan lover
well the childhood friend was dumb to turn it down but of course like i said she's doing everything to get him which she could have had and avoided all this bs lol but it is what it is

Users who are viewing this thread