Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

The reason hari is sick because off the medicine it seems..

oKAY SO THE CANDY WASNT CANDY???? was it killing her faster or something???

So basically....
What it seems is that from this is that the parents killed the girl indirectly though they didn't realize that the candy was harmful? Then the mom ended up becoming unstable because she couldn't take the responsibility of killing her child whereas her dad was guilt ridden then they were lucky and found the FL and this whole situation happened?

Also I mean it seemed pretty obvious that the older brother was still treating the FL well especially who would go through extra lengths to get her to have a decent marriage partner instead of just marrying her off to anyone since her status isn't that good to begin with. At least that's how I saw it. Just waiting to see what else wasn't disclosed to the FL. Reminds me of They Say I was Born a King's Daughter sort of in regards to the brothers.

Holy shit, The father needs to get his wife some therapy. She’s about to poison Hari because she so delusional .
And the father is just allowing it to happen ? ;;O.O;;;

Eugene treatment of the OG Hari, from the first timeline is really bad too. This family is a hot mess

This story is really eerie. Everything seems fine on the surface but there's someething not quite right. Things are just starting to unravel with the mother's mental health issue.

Aggregator gang
This story is as if you can't say anything till all your questions are answered. Unraveling one thing doesn't equate to the whole story, that's just how things are even irl.

I feel really sorry for Eugene, and I'll say this again, he's amazing to be able to be this strong in this age with this environment and era. And now, I kind of understand the father but, I still think slapping him is uncalled for and he's fishy. I don't trust him nor like him.

I'm also very curious what kind of drug that was.

"I never asked for this!" He says as the shitty brat continues to treat his adoptive sister like crap

Now I'm confused... Is it really munchausen? Did Hari got poisoned in her previous life as well? What about the parents'deaths? I NEED ANSWERS PLEAAASE ANYONE WITH THE RAWS 😱😱😱😱

And I mean, seriously, the dad knew that his wife was poisoning their real kid, let it go, and now basically keep a blind eye when she tried to poison another kid? So much for greatest dad award

Dex-chan lover
In before it turns out that her former fiance is even worse than everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it was poison.
That more a medecine that her real dauther have to take when she was alive and the mother try to given the same medecine to the hari who didn't need it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kryspy_Kreme Poor Eugene truly is mature for his age and it's sad he cannot enjoy his youth but is burdened by being the eldest. His mother needs treatment, she needs to face the reality of losing her child and actually heal.

Users who are viewing this thread