Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Lol they all really trying to kill that girl. So it seems that eugene is properly reflecting on his shitty attitude and doings to finally help her not die or get an addiction. Hari trying to steal Arina's spot was all their own misunderstanding because of their mother so i dont feel bad for them in the least. Poor girl didnt want to starve and shiver in the street anymore, then she thought she deserved the abuse, poor babe.

Fed-Kun's army
@herpesfreesince2003 i fucking agree like,,, while i don't think the brothers' bullying was acceptable and the younger and current Hari shouldn't have let that go unacknowledged, right now, she has the mentality of a 27 year old, she should definitely at least be mentally mature enough to recognize the parents' undertone of neglect rather than manipulating her weight with her parents around to simply anger them. I really do love Hari, and I sympathise with her a lot, but it's obvious the boys were essentially abandoned without any real emotional guidance or anyone to properly raise them, explaining their inexcusable behaviour. I'm not asking Hari to forgive them, but I definitely feel like if she at least tried to understand them, it'd be way healthier and happier for both of them, especially the boys since they're currently just children who are witnessing something traumatizing in their family dynamic right now.

like!!! idk :( i feel so bad for the boys.

Fed-Kun's army
Dad is refusing to fix the problem and big bro is having to carry a burden too heavy for him, poor child

People saying the mother should seek mental problem but they forgot the century that the characters are living in, lol

Guys,,, back then mental problems isnt quite concerned like todays 😬😬 i means yes world this days raise awareness abt mental health but not *as much as* old days huuu~

What kind of drug do yall think was in the candy? I have a feeling it was a very potent drug that would've given her some pretty bad side effects. Thats an interesting twist to the candy situation.

“I never wished for this” and you literally said why is she still alive last chapter 😂

Mmm, so I was curious in the beginning when she made that comment about Eugene staring at her in her wedding dress but not saying anything, and now with this chapter I’m getting the feeling that Eugene may see Hari in some non-sisterly way. Poor kid, he already has enough shit to deal with and now these mixed feelings towards his adopted sister.

The mother is still not well. Her mental state hasn’t improved at all. They thought she got better when Hari came into the picture but we’re shown that clearly isn’t the case. Poor woman, heartbreaking that she couldn’t cope with the loss of her baby girl and was unwilling to accept it, that ultimately her denial and depression caused her mental instability...

Sad that she doesn’t see Hari for herself, but as a substitute or replacement for her deceased daughter. That is why she dresses her up in clothes similar to Alina and also the reason why she’s giving Hari the same type of strong drug that she gave to her daughter to alleviate her pain, but that can be harmful to Hari because doesn’t need it...

She needs serious help but her husband is not taking her mental illness seriously enough because he wants to pretend that everything’s back to normal, it seems he’d rather turn a blind eye and put all the heavy burden on his eldest son for his wife’s sake. Tragic.

Eugene’s the best character to me now, this dude has to deal with so much .-.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, that comment that said it was probably morphine was on the money.

Also, Jesus! Eugene was the one to figure it out despite being distracted by his responsibilities, Caleb (my boy) didn't do anything wrong, and Erich is the only one that should be scolded but I'm having more issues with the mother here.

I feel bad for Eugene, a child should not have to deal with all of this. As well as the other brothers, yes they’re kinda evil towards her (a defenceless child who can’t stop her parents from favouring her) but it seems like they’ve been through a lot

Users who are viewing this thread