Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

The seating arrangement at the dining table is rather nonsensical, isn't it? At least let your guest of honor sit on the right side of the host, anything else is just rude!

Is Johan going to faciliate a closer relationship between Eugene and Hari? Or is he going to drive them further apart? I can't wait to find out~!

Thank you for the update!

@amaranthia There are 27 chapters in Russian, so i don`t know much, because 20 chapters = Ch.20 in manhwa, but many events in the manhwa are simplified/removed/changed. For example, Louise did not throw a snowball at Cabel, she only screamed to let her brother go. And they both hiccuped in fear. And in Ch.9 Erich sat with his mother, because he cried a lot. Something like that. And I myself don’t know who will be with whom, but
in next chapters Johan will fight with Cabel, when he offends Hari. And he with his sister want take Hari to themselves, because they can take care of her better Х) Cabel and Erich are in shock. So Johan can be rough and stubborn when he wants protect Hari. After visiting he even gave her some kind of magical device to communicate with her. It is expensive and that is why Johan asked his parents not to give him gifts for several birthdays.
Anyway sorry for my English :)

I really hope none of the brothers become romantically interested in hari, like that’s so weird. Even though y’all aren’t related she was adopted into the family for resembling your dead sister. imagine liking someone who looks like they’re biologically related to you😧🤭

@starbright Don't take my guess too seriously about Eugene was reincanated. I suspected Eugene because he seemed worried about little sis and act s bit differently from the past.
However, it revealed later due to their mother mental health, he had to take care of his siblings.

Zm

Omggg!! You guys are amazing!! Thank you for working so hard you've already caught up to the raws!

@tasneem
Same, I REALLY HOPE NONE OF THEM HARBORS ANY ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR HARI. I just want them to accept and love her as a sister, especially Erich, it must be hard on him :( but I'm getting some vibes from Eugene, and I hope he really doesn't lover her more than a sister

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@tasneem I was about to agree with you (that being attracted to someone that looks like your dead sister is weird), then I remembered that I am someone who played Kingdom Hearts and have seen weirder. (one of the "pairings" is selfcest)

Still weird about the romance, since adopted siblings are siblings regardless as far as I'm concerned. But eh... Let's see. Maybe the writer can convince me.

Aggregator gang
This is becoming so cute!!
I'm so happy Hari is finally getting used to being 7 again and that a bunch of misunderstandings have been cleared up!!!
Thanks for the chapters!!

Users who are viewing this thread