Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

I wonder if it just hasn't "hit" her yet... that's what happens to me when I'm struck with grief like this. Took me a whole year to acknowledge my gma's death and I just burst out in tears. Poor Hari.
Tysm for updates ;;

Guys hari isn't crying because hari is used to it remember that hari's parents has died, and she knew that the ernst parents would die.....i think hari would cry further more. Eugene looks tired and the third son is still young he must've been pretty lonely without them

I relate to Hari so bad rn. I never cry at funerals, not even for family that I was close to. I isn't till later that I start to cry so either A) Hari is going to just 'break' a bit later or B) she is numb to their death after having experienced once (which I doubt this is the case)

Dex-chan lover
The self guilt for not being able to save the couple and the distance she's creating between herself and the family is working like a dam for her tears.

Aggregator gang
This is depressing. 2 chapters ago they were all happy, then suddenly a funeral... Poor Hari, the feeling of unable to save those who sheltered her combined with the feeling of losing her parents the 2nd time had delayed her emotions.

It's so sad, and I can't imagine how difficult it is for Eugene to want to grieve for his parents but now being suddenly responsible for a whole dukedom along with his siblings. This time too Cabel is bad hurt. I'm sure Hari is emotionally distancing herself from it all, it was surely hard enough to go through it once, to have it happen again despite you traveling back in time is probably too hard to bear so she can't go there.

Ugh... The feels... I feel especially bad for Eugene... He's being forced to grow up so fast, and he looks super stressed... (Can't blame him, bc anyone would be stressed in that situation, like his parents died and he has to lead the family and take care of everything.)

Cya

Umm.. i am a bit lost here.. i thought this manhwa share the same timeline with WMMAP since there's a lot who say that cabel was ije friend and then etc etc.. but when i read a young prince being attacked in the same carriage as ernst, i don't think wmmap have a young prince except claude being a king himself..

Users who are viewing this thread