Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
So uh, why DID the aunt drag her out of bed in the middle of the night? What did Eugene do to provoke that?

"Of course, you're our sister" I'M SOBBING. Finally the recognition hari always wanted. I hope those 4 would grow up well. It must not be easy without any parental figure and having to shoulder such a huge responsibility, especially eugene.

Aggregator gang
Do you think if Hari now goes to sleep and wakes up in her adult time and thinks it was all a dream? XD

Fed-Kun's army
@Jelem it doesn’t make it less creepy, It’s like saying “oh I fell for my dad because of his personality and that’s why we got married” ...sorry it just doesn’t work...
If she didn’t look like their sibling...fine besides their sibling died so young theirs no way to ever determine that so you can’t find respite ...we change with age afterall...I mean idk it’s like saying “oh she doesn't look like my sister because she isn’t five anymore so therefore she is not like my sister”
Besides the reason is ridiculous too...if a family member exchanges emails all the time with you dose it make it okay to date them? They established a realationship as siblings, they accepted it so theirs no going back....I mean the method is basically like disowning a family member just so you can have a realationship...it’s weird...it’s wrong and not right..

That’s why I am on team non family member, her engaged partner from before the reset - v-

The aunt doesn't seem to realize that in a few short years, Eugene will be an adult with all the power that comes with it. He will be taken seriously in society and his words, especially as a Duke, will hold weight incomparable to hers.
It's good that this drama has finally resolved. Although I feel it will take a while longer with Erich since he is not aware of the abuse and the aunt always treated him better than the rest.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread