Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Shit, now i cant hate the brothers. They all had actual reasons for being total jackasses. It doesnt make what they did right, but it does show that they're very human and prone to mistakes. Arggghh.

He strolled in with his pimp cane and put that bish bish in her place.

Seriously, This chapter was emotional asf.

Fed-Kun's army
FINALLY... FINALLY!!!!!!

WE ARE CRYING ON THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER.. 😭😭😭

@ssandy The 1st act focuses on Hari's reliving her childhood life mysteriously! To clarify,

Eugene is the ML and yes he will fall for Hari after reuniting with her and the siblings during the 6 years separation. After the aunt saga, there will be a kidnapping plot from the novel if I recall then Eugene is sent Hari and their sibling to the Vestia family while he stays at the mansion to hunt down those who try to harm them.

By that time he already made his 1st kill at 14 years old. Eugene had no choice but to be ruthless in order to protect them from people like their aunt. He doesn't trust anyone but his family and the Vestia. Hari sent him letters to see how he do during their separation. Despite living the same house as her future groom, Hari only sees him as another brother while Johan developed feelings for her. Once reuniting with them, Eugene is astonished how beautiful she became as a teenager. It was a love at 1st sight for him. He will have a fiance later on but his eyes is on Hari

Fed-Kun's army
Yeeeeeesssss! This was the moment I’ve been waiting for since the start. Thank you so much!!

Users who are viewing this thread