Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

So Eugene and Hari have anime type brother-sister relationship huh. Okay, good for them, I'll take it.
Remember it's not incest if you shout "no chromo"

Contributor
Another Kaiji face, it's everywhere !

And finally the meet again, now the romance will really begin.

Oh no .... That's a ship I am not willing to ... Ship . Gosh ! They may not be linked by the blood, but they are still brother and sister, argh

Dex-chan lover
@rinnika
Manga siblings be like

W8uhRNu.jpg

ok this is where i drop it.. this looks like it's about to go into THAT territory and i'm not into it lol. this would've been great and wholesome if they just stuck to the hari finally finding her family but nawww 😭 gotta make it incest instead

Even if they're not blood-related, they grew up as siblings and that should not be romanticized because that's EMOTIONALLY THE SAME THING AS BEING RELATED. I'm probably going to drop this when they fall for each other. RIP my love for this story. (It was good in the beginning)

Calm down before dropping it too fast. I doubt it will end up with Hari x Eugene. Hari already has Johan after all.

If it does go this way though I'd be extremely disappointed as well. I don't know why so many authors have the urge to turn their cute family stories into incest after getting us involved for like 40 chapters, but I sure hope this one won't turn like that.

But for now, let's wait and see.

But i like Hari's fiance from the past future. Sure i like Eugene too but how about that blue hair guy?

.... while I totally guessed the HarixEugene ship, I just want to point out that I'm not a fan of it either. Yes, she's a whole new person, but as we never knew first sister, we don't know if the personalities are different enough to possibly overlook the same-looks-thingie.

Double-page supporter
Uhughshshdjdj I rather Hari has a brocon complex over Eugene than having her marry him.

Contributor
People are really surprised by this, now, after 37 chapters ?

I mean, it was kinda obvious Eugene loved Hari since the 1st chapter, before she was sent to the past.
Remember, he didn't even wanted to go to her marriage (because he love her, and can't really send her to another man) and she had to wait for years before she got his approval (He love her, but at the same time couldn't be with her).

Hari in the current life was only with Eugene for something like 1 year, the next 6 years were with her ex-fiancee family, he is already more of a brother figure than Eugene ever was.

Just because they're not related doesn't mean it's okay. It's not like if you find out your brother or sister wasn't related to you tomorrow that you'd then instantly be trying to jump their bones.

If Hari does really end up with Eugene in the end, then it really does go to show that she wasn't treated as family, rather she was just a random girl living with them.

Anyhow, I gripe because I do find it icky and really just want a touching family story.

Users who are viewing this thread