Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
(After reading the post of herpesfreesince2003)

I had wondered after reading this chapter which of the two guys was the ML. And I understand what you mean, I also don't really like a lot of angst or conflicting feelings about who they like in stories.

Aggregator gang
@Miyono-chan: Cain's actions are disgusting, he always treats Aria horribly yet when she dresses up he fells for her. He likes her beautiful face, not herself. I don't ship Hari x Eugene but I can agree that their relationship is precious.

Dex-chan lover
It's so strange to see how averse he is when they're called siblings, all this time they've been writing each other as family. He still thought of her as a child why would he suddenly develop feeling for someone he thought was still little up until accidentally meeting and she clearly sees him as a brother. Kinda gross they are going to warp her sibling love into couples love

@JWChibi I’m also pretty uncomfortable with this. He thought of them as siblings till he saw her in person again? Seems a bit like infatuation to me, but what do I know?

I have seen a lot of comment (in all chapters) about how they are sibling and it's weird if they get together but honestly I have never seen this two as siblings.
He did not accept here as a sister at first then when he started to be nicer to her it wasn't particularly a sibling love (the way he hesitated to pat her head ... ) I'm not saying it was romantic but there interaction doesn't give siblings feeling contrary to Hari and Cavell and Erich interaction. Will she played along with Cavell and Erich even acting as a big sis some time she always been more mature and reserved with Eugene. And after the parents death, Eugene did not pass a lot of time with her (even when they all were still living with Eugene). They literally grew up separately, you need more than saying we are sister/brother to actually believe and feel like it. Sure he care for her but when was it suppose to develop into sibling love if he never saw her?
Now I don't ship them, to much problem and heartbreak (to the law they are siblings) but I don't find it weird if they fall for each other

@Azure_1802 as siblings, yes, their relationship is precious. That's why I don't see why it must become something else when there is a perfect (?) candidate to ship her with

(if this is the second reply, sorry: it seems it failed to post it the first time 😓)

@Miyono-chan yes this is exactly what I thought when this manhwa making relationship between Hari and Eugene looks a bit romantic. Imagine Cain putting an interest to Aria simply disgusts me. Btw Cain not getting burn, he
got poisoned

For everyone who think their relationship is disguisting, i suggest you all to read the novel. It described more detail there, and i feel understanding each character better while reading the novel cause many of their inner mind did not being described in the manhwa.

There's english translation of the novel in the wattpad, search there.

I dont like it. It just shows something I'm not comfortable with. I dont like how I have to feel so uncomfortable at such a heartwarming scene. I wish that scene just represented sibling love because anything else just makes me feel like shit. No matter how pretty the art is, if the story makes me feel shit I'm not sticking around.

Aggregator gang
@Miyono-chan: I'm always on Hari x Johan ship. But I think the romance of Hari and Eugene is different from what Cain has for Aria. Eugene hates Hari at first (for childish reason) but then they gradually understand each other and treasure each other, they're precious. While Cain just sees Aria as a lowly daughter of a bitch, he never tries to understand her, he treats her like trash, then he fells for her when he realizes she's a beautiful woman, it's disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread