Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Well i regret nothing. I never seen this manhwa as happy family story when i see the romance tag on the first time and how she care her brothers so much. I've seen too many stories with plots like this.
But seeing Hari and Eugene relationship, make my heart ache so much. i support their feeling. But, How about Eugene's fiance when she know he love his step sister as woman?
(Sorry for bad English ✌)

Well, they were apart for 6 years and have been living together for only about 2 years previously. While Erich and Cabel are definitely brothers to her now, since they stayed together, I'm not so sure about Eugene. Also, Eugene definitely has all the drama an usual ML should have while I couldn't even remember the ex-fiancees name because he is too normal hahaha

what are you doing, step bro-- opppss, wrong channel🤣

anyways, as long as the female lead is happy, I'm rooting her to the one she falls in love with💕

the first chapters already had this idea of incest though.. just the way eugene looks at here is not just some sibling love.. it's too affectionate for that.. don't know if i was the only one thinking that

@MaliciousBurial

Same thoughts. Eugene has checked off all of the ML tic boxes. He's ML material, and they didn't develop Johan that way. And it seems like Hari has friendzoned him. She doesn't feel anything around him. But on the other hand, Eugene is special to her, and she is special to him.

i don't know about everyone against this ship, but ever since the start, it was consistently hinted that eugene had felt a certain way for hari. it was a feeling that he did not try to put a name to. but it was certainly not in a brotherly love kind of way. to me, it felt awfully obvious that eugene is the ml and tbh its nothing wrong knowing that they're not blood related.

I dont want any marriage to happen in netween the ernsts! Im talking about eugene and hari to be specific but im not okay with other bros also. ;_;

@QueenKumQuat Yup and even from the beginning the interactions between Hari and Eugene always felt a little bit different/special. Maybe ironically, when she's around Johan they only have platonic sibling vibes

I know that Hari isn’t blood related but it stills wrong to me tbh since they’ve been siblings for so long. Also consider how the other brothers would feel knowing that their brother and sister like each other after only considering them as siblings all this time...

I’m begging please don’t do that weird incest thing- idc if she’s adopted... it’s weird

TBH, I don't care it it is going to become a kinda incestuous relationship - I'm okay if they stay sibings, and I'm okay if they become lovers too. That's the new me after playing Fire emblem Fates lololol

why do I bother to ever check mangadex comments lmao
also, cute!

It’s kinda funny how shocked everyone is that Eugene and Hari might end up together. It was hinted from the start, the interactions between them were always slightly different than those with the other brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread