Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Fed-Kun's army
me and the Aide waiting there looking at them: 👁👄👁

honestly my Johannes heart is breaking but it's fine so long as Hari is happy with whoever it is. because both Johan and Eugene are good people. and i feel like Eugene will truly finally be happy with Hari and only Hari.
he's been so cold but the moment he saw Hari? man, that's love.

Dex-chan lover
*melts* oh how cute.... i dont ship it, but i want them to be able to rely on each other. I want them to have their own loves but be the pillars of the family together

Group Leader
Honestly, the author has been hinting that Eugene is interested in her since the very first few chapters so idk why y’all are so surprised lol it also ain’t incest since they aren’t blood related and I’m sure that was always intentional

@BrutalAnonhesty

It isn’t a feeling of surprise it’s more excitement. Also just because the author hints a relationship between characters doesn’t always mean it’s going to be as easy as that...I’ve seen it many times unfortunately:/

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why is their meeting scene different? This is the reason why I can't really trust the illustrator. I'll just wait and see who Hari will be paired with. Johan, Eugene, or any other male characters (including those that has not yet appeared).

Users who are viewing this thread