Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Double-page supporter
Hmm so its safe to say that hari is already, and prob unconsciously, in love with eugene

Cabel is riot. HAHAHA
Eugene is probably conscious of Hari at this point eh?

THanks for the double update!! <3

Group Leader
I have a strong feeling Eugene is the ML based on screen time alone

Contributor
Cabel is tiring, just when i'm looking at him.
It must be even worse for her.

Aggregator gang
Is this Lavender woman trying to get on Hari's good side because she wants to be with one of the brothers?

Group Leader
Aaaaah the first half with Hari and Eugene simultaneously breaks and heals my heart... I love moments like these in slowburners.

And then Cabel comes crashing into the story in the second half to spoil the mood LOLOL.

on every chapter's comments, people are posting the spoiler. trashing the webtoon. and saying how they don't like the ML she ends with.
fucking drop it if you don't like.
and nothing is obvious. stop spoiling things for others.

Hmm I don’t mind the incest. It’s kinda weird but aren’t they around the same age all (and still kids), and if he only saw her as an outsider as the beginning.. yeah. They also don’t have parents so I think they need to relay on each other more. Overall I like it, Hari is cute and I love the drawing style ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks scanlators~~

Aight, that was the last push I needed to drop this story lmao

Aaand dropped

Double-page supporter
@thathuffbear She appeared in the chapter before, when Hari nad Louise visited the bouquet. She is that blond "OHOHOHO" archetype girl who seems to have mocked her in the first timeline, but now acts very friendly with her.

Users who are viewing this thread