Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Cabel you should be more worried about your older brother who’s taken a fancy to your step sister...

the end pairing with eugene and hari is still continuing to weird me out. i really do hate these plots where its like "they arent actually related so its fine" okay but even aside from the fact that she looks like his dead little sister, she was raised with them as a sibling. also she genuinely liked the other guy in her last life, so they switch here doesnt make sense to me

Wait wait wait i just noticed the incest tag... I am shocked. I mean I was getting those types of vibes from Hari and the oldest brother but I thought the author was just making them too close for comfort. Ahh incest creeps me out I don't know if I can still continue knowing they are siblings that might end up together or one loves the other. Either way thank you for all your hard work translating this!

Even the dumbass second brother realizes that Hari is winning all the men (and even women apparently) over without even trying

I think even in the past life the older brother liked her romantically. But had to marry the blondie for family duty. He didn't want a gift probably because he didn't want to remember her and have regrets.

The night before she was supposed to marry, he dropped by and just looked at her in her wedding dress.

Maybe she got transported back because the brother had regrets and wanted to redo things? Maybe he didn't want her getting married at all so she time traveled right before she got married?

Also, I'm not weirded out by the development haha. I kinda had a feeling in the first chapters already that it'll be that way. And I've watched worst ones when I was a kid. Does anyone here know the anime Georgie? That was much worse lol.

We're a long ways from Bakarina levels, woman aren't joining the harem yet. Aside from the sister... my god.

Group Leader
I hope Lavender's strange behavior is setup for something because thus far Season 2 has been wobbily going no where. I would thoroughly welcome a two faced bitch villainess if it meant we got some drama to focus on over this slowburn romance I don't actually want. Lavender PLEASE do your thing

cabel is absolutely the best character. I love him! He's cute and fun 😂👌🏼
on the other hand, I really don't like Eugene.... I'm sorry because I would like to love him, but I find him annoying.... and his relationship with Hari I find without chemistry 😓 and he should be an ML?!

Does Cabel have a thing for Hari??Cause if he didn't, please explain their weird behaviour to me 😆

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation!

Carbel was so annoying before but he's so cute now lol

If u dont like hari and eugene ship, u better stop reading this manhwa. No matter how much u complaining they'll end up together.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
we ever gonna get closure on why the boys had such contempt for her? like even if it's just because she was an outsider i want to know definitively

Ahhhh just this once I wanted to read a wholesome family story between adopted/step siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread