Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Anyone against the Eugene ship, leave now. Your complaining won’t get you anywhere. And it’s an incredibly beautiful story if you stopped complaining every chapter and actually looked at all the details. There’s incredible foreshadowing and subtext. The romance is set in stone and is the heart of this story. So if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. And no, Cabel isn’t in love with her, I think he’s the only one though.

Imo thy r nt even real blood-family so if author 'really' makes eugene ml, thn why not.. Thy love each other so wht. (if tho)
Either way all/side male characters (the young) here is good hahaha

People are getting heated about Eugene and Hari ship, when this story is tagged with incest.... bro are your eyes just for decoration... how could you miss that... this is your own fault lol stop complaining

Dex-chan lover
Og eugene didnt want a present from you cause he was already feeling THE FEELINGS for you, hari 👀 i wonder how theyll deal with it this time around

Dex-chan lover
I forgot the incest tag! That means the pairing will be Hari x Eugene! I want another pairing! Since apparently she is also seducing women now~ 😆

Users who are viewing this thread