Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 46 - Season 2

Can someone enlighten me as to cabel's age? Why tf is he still throwing tantrums not just at home but in front of guests??? Its honestly not comedic, just frustrating and annoying.

@JWChibi oh okay but if it'll turn out to be true though i might not be reading this anymore, it'll be unsettling to read lmao

Dex-chan lover
@BriBri0106

Thanks, it's easy to speculate a lot of what might happen to their other relationships if they reveal something so unusual and unexpected to their friends and family when they portray a normal family on the surface.

As for whether or not her brother is the ML there are plenty of flags, foreshadowing, and hints in the story where anyone could make an educated guess about who it could be. Besides that, the comment section on almost every chapter in season 1 is a constant back and forth on whether or not this story is taking an incest route, is it actually incest (because adoption and the fact that she wasn't raised with him as a sister), and why Johan doesn't get the same treatment as Eugene in respects to scenes and bonding.

Even the younger brothers don't interact in the same way that Eugene does, and that's not a spoiler, Eugene didn't want to introduce her as his sister after they met after so long at the flower shop by chance. He spends the day making love faces at her and they do some weird gazing into each other's eyes for a moment. But there's plenty of examples like that when she comes back home where their interactions are supposed to be seen as sibling like but obviously there's something more going on.

Oh, Cabel, you never cease to entertain me. 😂 And good god, the pining between Eugene and Hari is 😩 👌. How they look at each other is just, my heeeeeart. The day they get together is the day my heart can finally rest in peace. Thanks for the update. ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad I reread it all, I had definitely forgotten a lot of the details.

My take is that Eugene might have some budding romantic interest in her, but it won't go beyond that. She doesn't see him that way, and Eugene has been very clear that he won't force them to do anything they don't want.
The only one she has shown to have any interest in that's not as a sibling is Johan.

Cabel must have some serious ADHD, our girl really has the patience of a Saint to be putting up with his antics all this time.

Eric is still as tsundere as ever, but at least he's mature enough not to act out as much as he did when young.

I do hope that Eugene eventually realises that he needs to work on his own happiness as well, I'm glad that his current fiancé seems like a good person so far, hopefully he can find happiness with her or with someone else. He's a good guy who deserves to be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread