Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Hmmm, yea... I'll have to drop here.

It's a beautiful story with awesome characters and storyline, but for me, the relationship between Hari and the brothers just always felt platonic to me and I enjoy it strictly as such. So, seeing the relation between her and Eugene being shifted over to romantic is just not interesting to me. Ah well. I do believe the author will at least handle it well for those who will be continuing.

CAN WE PLEASE NOT GO TO THE SIBLING ROUTE BC HONESTLY ITS FUCKIN NASTY

@Rimurubby I completely agree with you! It's like they don't know what they're getting into at the start when there are clearly hints and even spoilers. If you can't stand it, just drop this now, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@rimurubby I also agree. Idk why people even have to make it a big deal to drop this and start dragging the story. Like just drop it and leave it at that. The novel that this is based on is actually good and the art is nice. We knew it was going this route romantically, so that's that.

Well, technically it is incest, in the legal way, as the Ernst legally adopted Hari and under the law the boys are her brothers, so good luck avoiding that pitfall and I want to see how they will wriggle out of it.

But since they are not blood siblings, and Eugene and Hari were not raised together during a significant period of time after the adoption (thus voiding the "but they grew togeeeeeeether!" argument), they are not incestuous in the way that really counts. So of all the three brothers he is the most acceptable LI, since the other two did grew with her and despite the lack of blood relationship it's a bit more squicky.

To those who are complaining more than you're enjoying the manhwa, I believe it is best that you drop the series than to keep on hurting yourself. If you still think of this as incest then why are you still reading and complaining every chapter? It had been very apparent that Eugene had something for Hari even in her first life, and there was plenty of hints of their affection for each other all throughout their childhood days so it shouldn't be too much of a shock that they will end up together.

Contributor
All these ppl complaining, it's actually hilarious.

WHAT, EUGENE IS THE ML ?????? (After 48 chapters, congratulations)

Bruh. Do you just look at pictures and forgot everything else ?
Since the first chapter, we know that Eugene liked Hari before the time-travel, the main and VERY OBVIOUS hint being the fact that Hari had to wait for years before Eugene actually accepted to let her go after finding a somewhat ok partner.

And even after that, he couldn't even go to her marriage, because he was already heartbroken, it would be too much for him.

And that was when their relationship wasn't the best.
So now, with their relationship being good, what do you expect ?

Like, really, if you don't like Eugene as the ML, you should had dropped this after the 1st chapter.

Oh well that is quite convenient isn't it? Break off the engagement. Blondie gets to become a princess. Eugene gets some "incest is best" time. Everyone is happy 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
People are idiots who clearly don’t understand what the word “incest” means. Or do people just want to be branded as idiots and say it’s incest when they know it’s not?🤔 Either way, people who keep saying “incest, incest” are idiots.

Thank you for the translation! Please continue to do so despite the turds who keep complaining this is "incest" and yet kept on reading up to this chapter. I mean, how stupid can they be for not noticing Eugene is the ML since the first chapter? Ya'll need to start reading more and not just look at the pretty pictures. 🙄

Incest is fine as long as there's no blood relationships or infidelity involved 😂

I've read the entire novel for this and
Hari's actually liked Eugene in a romantic way since her previous life, and Eugene does too, but since he had to be engaged to Rosabella for their family's sake (cause he thinks they need more political influence for his siblings' safety), chapter 1 happened.

Also, Eugene never really thought of Hari as a sibling from the start. You can see from the previous chapters that he believed it wasn't fair for Hari to be seen as his dead sister by his parents (to the point he convinced his father to get his mother a therapist), and tried his best (despite being uncomfortable around her) so she would feel more welcomed there by his (at the time) bratty brothers who were being mean to her. None of them dared to mess with Hari when Eugene was around, and he always scolded them when they did. So to Eugene Hari didn't feel like a sister, but like a guest who started living with them and kept getting bullied by his little brothers who weren't comfortable with the presence of a stranger in their house.

Since their childhood, Eugene has always been on Hari's side ever since that scene where he tried to lose her in a crowd but then decided to get her back. So yeah, the signs of this pairing being endgame has been spread all throughout this story. And I think it's pretty refreshing for Eugene to be the ML since normally, he'd be the second ML type of character (come on, even his looks scream 2nd ML. Look at him and blue guy and tell me which one looks flashier. Yeah). So this is like seeing the MC and the second lead come together, which automatically makes him the ML.

It's pretty fascinating how a character can become a main character or a side character depending on how much screen time they have.

kssjadn, I know what Cabel does is bad, but I lost it at "dog tamer" and the fact Edan was like, "Hari, I'd very much like to live, thank you." 😂 And awwww, Eugene, got so flustered by Hari he went into flight mode (can't blame him with how soft and kind Hari looked in that panel). Thanks for the update, as always. ❤️

The Prince likes Rosabella, you say? Time to play some musical chairs!!!

But I really like Johan (blue) Oppa! Then again, he’s probably acted more like a brother to her than Eugene.

Users who are viewing this thread