Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks that in the entire Ernst household the only person who has a chance to pass off as a functional adult is Erich, or whatever the twin is called?

Go get him, girl! I would have asked why he pushed her back then the moment they entered i the carriage.

Dex-chan lover
The gossip at this tea party is so dumb. Of course the brothers would treat their sister better and cherish her as opposed to other random woman, that could be after them for just their positions who knows. What kind of backhanded question is Why do they treat you so nice Hari when you're adopted, they don't even treat actually noble ladies nice you must be getting special treatment.

Just me ranting as usual
And I hate how led on Johan is through out the story. Logically his family was the only one from a good house that would accept an adopted daughter for marriage, now because of their new history together they're closer and this is still an option for her future. That means if she's not considering Johan as a partner now then she has no real plans for her future, at all, which makes no sense. It would make more sense if this story was about her time traveling and getting to know her future fiance, Johan. Then she falls in love with him this time around instead of him being someone she didn't know and had to marry for freedom. I don't think it makes sense for her to fall in love with her brother because there's been nothing special about their relationship its just what the author wants.

Eugene took his position as family head and worked on making a safe place for his family well Johan's family took all of them in and raised them comfortably, she could have bonded with him then. Eugene sends her letters? Well Johan talks to her probably almost everyday since they live together. The author hasn't made anything significant about their relationship other than, oh they may have liked each other in the past, but why did they, and still do, like each other in this fist place? They're comfortable around each other? Aren't all siblings, that's a weak reason. Are they just drawn to one another by an unseen force, are they star crossed lovers? Is the authors fetish incest? Just say so and at least make it make sense.

I kinda like, how you @Necko-min pointed it out . hihihi that's really explain it all😃 just hang in there dear author/translator😍i really hope to finish this novel anyways thanksss & hope to see mmmmmmmmmmooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee upadates😁

Oof idk if I want to read this anymore. Each chapter is just getting more and more arduous to read😓 I would've liked if the ML was different

Omg the comment section of this manhwa still the same!!why are u still reading this manhwa if u complaining about incest 😑.

@luminalumi1010 exactly 😒 also its not weird for them to catch feelings anyways bcs they separated at a young age for years and met again when they’re adults, that’s something that might happen. Someone pointed this out before in the last few episodes but if you see ep1, Eugene already had feelings for Hari, thats why he gave Hari the best possible husband for her and it took a few years longer for Hari to marry, probably bcs Eugene can’t let go of her yet. Also he didn’t accompany her down the aisle which is probably bcs he’s still having a heartbreak.
Also they don’t even interact that much both in their current and past life and if people don’t always shove down the perspective that they’re siblings, their interactions can also be labled as a guest and a house owner or just friends.
If the reason why people are thinking like this is bcs they live in the same house then how about the vastias? They’ve been living together for yearss too and hanging around often till now, you can basically say that they’re pretty much family too by now 😀 so everyone’s family! Yey! Let’s just ship Hari with her guard now :,) what even 😭

@IdkWhatMyUsernameShouldBe How on earth could you describe her relationship with the family as 'guest?' She's been living with the family nearly as long as the youngest brother, and all three of them explicitly recognized her as family back when the aunt/teacher got kicked out. There's no ambiguity there. If you want to make an argument it would be that Eugene is both the older brother, as well as the de facto father of the family while also being the ruler of the region in which she lives. Which I'm sure most of you find to be super romantic 🙄

@je_ez what i meant by ‘guest’ was only for eugene, also i said that someone pointed the things i said before and the ‘guest’ was one of it. I’m not a BIG fan of this comic either and it would be better with just them staying as a family and getting some warm family content but it’s been 50 chapters and people are still commenting abt the ‘incest’ thing. like- if you feel bothered by it then drop it, i just want to see funny and nice comments after reading my manhwas rather than people complaining 🥲

I want her to be with Johan :( but I know she boutta end up with Eugene
thanks for the updates!!!!

Bro, Eugene x Hari is not possible. It's gonna be hella awkward knowing that your brother's xxxing your stepsister.

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHHHHH! The tension between these two.. OMG! Lol.
Thank you for these updates!

Users who are viewing this thread