Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Hari: Big Brother - did I do something wrong?

Bishop: *has seen enough hentai to know where this is going* And I'm out...

And all right, at this point, Johan needs a better girl than Hari, this is nonsense.

I really hope the guard assigned to her is the ML cuz I don't think I can stand it being Eugene.

Johan yeah like I thought she would marry her past fiancé since she wasn't able to do it the first time 😔

Why tf is it eugene? And no, this isn't my second ml syndrome talking, johan is just better in every way. Heck, at this point, it doesn't matter who she ends up with as log as it isnt eugene. All the other candidates are a decent match for her, so why must it be him?

All EugenexHari haters need to shut up alredy, it's so obvious that they love each other and this whole manhwa gives hints from the beginning. Idk why you guys kept reading if you hate it so much.

They're so cute together! Even if they were blood related honestly they make a perfect match.

error : the redhead said '' arent I the best wife for you " instead of husband

[ unless he is seceretly a girl ofc}

yeah a "warm feeling"... y i k e s
seriously why are webcomics so fond of incest ?

It was pretty clear from the beginning that Eugene was gonna be the ML, if people weren’t comfortable with that (understandably since culture varies from person to person), then they should just... stop reading? The novel is finished, and the ending won’t change - complaining about it every chapter won’t change anything. Why waste the time?

@sitiaisyah93 so it's Eugene in the end?? Hayzz... I'm not against Eugene or what not. What the author needs is, they need to strip off ERNST name to Hari so she can marry Eugene. That's my biggest conflict in the story. But I still like Johann, though.

People are so upset that Hari has the Ernet name and that Eugene will be the ML but like there is no blood relation, they grew up together yes, but that is the same for childhood friends. In the end I can see why it bothers people, but realistically I dont think its that big of an issue.
If the parents were still alive I think it would be way creepier of a situation. but thats not the case.

Users who are viewing this thread