Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Group Leader
Just a warning for everyone curious about the ML.
Yes, Eugene is the ML. Not too happy with it myself, but the novel is already completed so what can we do.
The other potential romantic interests would all have been so much better. It's no surprise though, we've been hinted at who the ML would be from the very start.

Plot is really dragging these past few chapters-I want something to come along and bring some life back into the storyline. 😐

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, this is a case where I would prefer the prince as the romantic male leas instead of who it looks like it is going for

Oh well, still enjoying the setting and characters as a whole. Wonder what the drama will be though coming up if any (just assuming there has to be)

Fed-Kun's army
sdfsf lmao love the rs between hari and the prince. it's like when you get a bestfriend and you promise each other you're gonna get married when you reach a certain age and you still haven't found ~The One~

I didn't like her smile.. Idk why they told her to be careful with that smile..

Thanks for the chapter 💛💛

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh Guess Johann is out of the choices now

Im so proud for hari she's growned up so wonderful~

😭 😭 😭 😭

The first half gutted me. I just want these two dummies to be together and happy already. Stop hurting each other again over mutual feelings you both share, but won't express. 😭

Second half made me laugh, haha. Prince has taste, is all I'll say. (I love the contrast of how Hari is with Eugene vs. everyone else, too—it'll never stop being funny to me, especially with how blunt she is with everyone else.)

Thanks for the update, per usual. ❤️

I know very well that
Eugene is the ML
from the very start, it was so sweet yet tragic back then (in Hari's past). Now that we have Eugene realize his feeling towards his little sister and the author implicitly wrote that Hari develops unbearable warm feeling...

I'm speechless. The more painful Eugene's expressions are, the more I dont want him to be the ML. He has fiancee already. Idk about Rosabella's feeling to Eugene tho..

all the other guys are such cute and good choices but yknow eugene exists so what can u do lol

Uh no it'll be really weird if Eugene catch some romantic feeling for Hari. Like seriously.. I like their relationship as brother-sister. Why the author gonna make such a big flip over..

I think it's better to develop Hari x Johan or even Hari x Crown Prince relationship. I know the whole story is about brother and sister relationship.. But pls don't make it that way *denial screams*

I’ve been suspicious of eugene being the ML for a while, when he came back for hari after leaving her idk just the expressions were just... (lol I can’t explain it but it definitely wasn’t a bro-sis vibe) but now I’m certain it’s him and Idk I don’t feel that comfortable, I know they’re not actually related but I still feel iffy, I know it’s already completed so the ending is already set in stone but I kinda wanna drop this series lol

Thanks for the scan!

Um I thought it was really obvious that Eugene is the ML? Like the screen time he gets compared to any of the other guys is huge.

I don't know how to react to other people's feelings of disappointment. I looked at them like they were expecting a miracle or denial or didn't see the hint from the start. I know the relationship between brother and sister here is indeed strong so apart from the novel, it is a bit unfortunate. I honestly didn't expect romance for the first arc because the plot is interesting enough. But after seeing Hari and Eugene, I also feel a little sad.

Contributor
I can't believe the author for this and who made me a princess is the same person like how do you write something so amazing and then go write this???

That's funny, because for me "who made me a princess" is so-so at best.
The beginning was somewhat enjoyable, but as soon as she
gain magic powers
, the story was mostly awful.
Again, personal opinion. I prefer this story by far.

And again, the people complaining about Eugene being the ML now, after more than FIFTY CHAPTERS (!) really should reread this story.
Eugene was introduced as the ML in chapter 1 , even before Hari started her second life.

Users who are viewing this thread