Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

LMAO POOR JOHAN ISNT EVEN IN THE PICTURE ANYMOREE ;o;;;
ahh I was prayin this wasn't incesty when I first started reading but now I'm just too emotionally invested in the characters I've just accepted it LOL TToTT I love Eugene but I would rather him to be the male lead but not love interest if that makes sense?? just wholesome brotherly love forever where they stay together in the mansion and take care of each other but its not weird ;^;;

thank u so much u hardworking scalators for all the updates!!! <3 I rly just binged all the chapters in a night its 4am and I have class in a few hours bwahah

It's not like eugene and hari spent a lot of years and grew up together. Her past life, they were practically strangers and she spent 2 yrs as ernst when she was reborn before eugene sent them to the vastia family. Either way, i think johan amd the prince is also a great ml.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t get over the fact of how quickly bishop (Guards name?) just noped out of there as soon as the conversation started

It seems to me that the story is slowly revealing how the Duke Ernst and Hari both started to have feelings for each other.. I thought she will have feelings for Johannes.. it's understandable how her brother will feel that way..he always thought of her as a small child who doesn't grow and suddenly she's back as a mature young lady,stayed as someone attentive and caring to him

HAAHAHAHA did anyone else notice that the knight bolted out of there when Hari asked Eugene if she did anything wrong to him?

Dex-chan lover
Prince iant too bad, at least he's making a move unlike the other indecisive guy kek.

Users who are viewing this thread