Beware of the Brothers!

hm yea well it can be considered both incest and not. If you looking to read this, you shld be paying attention to the story execution instead, I think it's done really well, the feelings and emotions of the characters do have an actual ground to them. The story's pretty well-paced too.
but for me I don't really view it as incest and here's why ⬇️
It is spoiler but not much so read it at your own discretion
engene actually never viewed hari as his sister, even after he so-called "accepted" her I'm certain he never thought of hari as a sister, sure he accepted her as an ernst and part of the family, but not as an actual sister. This is not because of his original biological sister, but if you've really read it from the start when he came back to get hari after leaving her, his inner thoughts and feelings were feeling guilty, he knew it wasn't her fault, and he knew what hari suffered through before, that's why he changed, and took action he never did before. In law they might be siblings because hari was adopted, but they are also not because they are completely unrelated in blood. If we are following this timeline then they only spent 2years tgt, bfr separating and reuniting after 4years, so technically they never had an actual siblings bond built up compared to hari and erich and cabel.

is the update really this slow? not talking about the scans but the official release. is it really this slow?? it seems interested so I wanna invest my time :/

Can someone please kindly explain to me how this have a shared universe with "who made me a princess", as written in the description..... Couldn't make the connection somehow 😅

Lol since when did incest become a trend🤣🤣 I'm fine with this story since it's in a historical setting and the story is actually really good too.
Also, how is it set in the same universe as WMMAP?

Group Leader
@LomiRoyte88 @plutopancake from what I've heard from people is that it is a shared universe because they live in the same planet but different continents or countries.
The school that Cabel attends is actually the same one that Athy and Lucas go to.
I wasn't sure if that's a spoiler or not so I just tagged it anyway
But yeah, that's why it's related, and from other things I've heard
Cabel might have a small crush on Athy oop

how am I only now realising that FL looks identical to the FL in Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

For everyone wondering, in the novel of who made me a princess, athy goes to the school where cabelle is to find out a way to wake her dad up. I think Lucas was gone at the time searching for that tree. She befriends cabelle and hari... that’s all I know LOL.. pretty sure they’re from different countries or smth if someone read the novel please lmk LOL
But idk if the manhwa is gonna follow the novel since the manhwa author changed it up. Who knows

Just a thought to be considered on the whole adoption part in this story. And since it's from the novels and pertains to information gained in the future, I'll put it under spoilers.
We get a moment in the future with a different character (I think it's the Queen but my memory is fuzzy on who specifically) and her having thoughts about the siblings and their situation. She basically suggests that because their parents died while they were still quite young, that Hari isn't really their adoptive sister anymore. That it essentially became a grey area and their choosing to let her stay is the only reason she's considered part of the family. They could have tossed her out and no one would have batted an eye, legally they would have been in the right. This is somewhat important because although it means Cabel see's her as his sister entirely, neither of the other two do. To them she is part of their household and family, but certainly not really a sister and legally, she really hasn't been for years. I think she also hints that she believes the oldest brother never looked toward Hari as a sister and should he want to marry her he could easily clear the path for that and many in society would accept it no issues. Not sure if we'll ever get this in the comic, they often cut side stuff out. It's a bit obvious however that it's included to make certain the readers understand that from a legal standpoint as well as in the eyes of most of society, there'd be little outcry if the two did end up together and that hardly anyone would consider it incest as to this world it isn't.

Contributor
Please don't add another tag like
incest
because it's actually a BIG SPOILER for new readers...

For me as they are not related and don't act that much as siblings, I'm fine??
I mean there sibling bond is good but the author sorta made it pretty obvious about their situation in the first part of the story, sooooo Imma sorta on the supporting side for Eugene and Hari?

Is this good to read? is the fl smart and strong? I’m really curious but the comment section is all about incest and stuff.

really like the slow pace of the story, it makes the setting easier to get used to and the characters more interesting since we see them at various stages. Hari is a reasonable FL, I'm pretty curious about where she'll take the story. Wish this would update soon 😔

I have a theory about the relation between WMMAP and this webtoon
Maybe, when Athy’s past life died and became her current self as a princess, time reversed for Hari. But that’s only speculation based on naught

Users who are viewing this thread