Beware of the Brothers!

@missunicorn2104 Personally I find this manga really good because I don’t mind the “incest” :) If you like who made me a princess or other types manhwa like I am a child of this house that has a slower plot line but great art with an immaculate taste for fashion (French kiss), I highly recommend this manhwa :) Also in case the incest turns you off, it’s technically not incest as they are not related by blood at all . Also I actually quite like the “incest” idea personally as the manhwa portrays the inner turmoil of the characters very well and it makes me you feel like you’re on a rollercoaster of emotions as you read every chapter :) So ya if you don’t mind the slow burn and slight incest, you’ll probably love this as much as I do

im just gonna drop this cuz
damn i had this thinking "ooh, another cute filial and cute sibs manhwa <33" but no, i even tried to read until the last chapter cuz i was so invested with this one since the artstyle is really good, guess we really cant have good things. i even read the latest update of the novel and they got married like bro 😃😃 she's literally the exact copy of ur sis physique wise. plus aint the fl goal is to be acknowledged as a REAL sister? what goes on even

if you like incest feel free to read, great story but adopted or by blood this is incest

i really love this manhwa so much and the snippets from ch 62 is making me SUPER EXCITED!!!!😍

Users who are viewing this thread