Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 9

I actually think that black hair suits Abel much better. Am I the only one?

But honestly, what did he expect from her? Not that he did anything that would make her fall for him... And once again, people need to freaking communicate! Stop walking out on someone without explaining anything and expect them to read your mind🙄

Wow.... Go throw a tantrum because someone didn't fall in with you immediately.... What an asshole. She deserves better.

ABEL WITH BLACK HAIR GOT ME SHOOK. RAW ME DADDY

putting that aside this bitch has such a shitty personality. ok I get it, childhood trauma can't trust no one bla bla but damn why you so controlling gurl? you're not gonna make her fall in love with you by being like.... that. atm I don't think he's a very compelling love interest

isn't this a little bit too fast? we just 8 chapter in and he already obsessed to the FL. Hm not that I'm complaining, but it felt rushed or maybe this is only part of Abel story and the author will introduce another ML? aih

OH MY GOD I SHARED THAT CREDIT TO EVERYONE I KNOW! That was ABSOLUTELY HELARIOUS you guys are on a level of funny I can only aspire to! Everyone I know adores that joke ahahahah someone give them a raise!

I'm not buying it. I can understand that he probably has some sort of savior complex + predisposed obsession with her which I GUESS explains his "love". But is she really supposed to be falling for him when he hasn't done a damn thing to even make her like him? I hope some work gets put into their relationship because as it stands, this is some weak, convoluted sauce in the romance department.

Tinggal bilang pengen wik wik apa susehnye sih bambang???

Thx 4 d chapter matchamanggo 😘

Thanks for the update, Damn you fast.

Him: Do you not love me?

Me: Calm the frick down, you've known her 5 days ans she was unconscious for 2 of them.

Isnt this progressing wayyy too fast? I like fast paced romance but this is too much AHAHAHA

Girl..... Lian...... Hun...... I admit, literally showing you his heart could be a little confusing on what he was trying to say.... but then he straight up asked if you have any feelings for him. HE. LIKES. YOU. And wants to know if you like him too.

But dude, it hasn't even been that long. Was there a time skip? she's probably only been there a week. And his obsessive nature doesn't help. His best bet would've been to keep treating her with kindness and trying to court her until she tells him to fuck off or something. He started off well by inviting her to stay by his side as he worked on papers. But his yandere started flaring up. He fucked it up.

Users who are viewing this thread