Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 9

Lmaooo at your author's note. But why is he going insane and can the black hair stays

The romance here is weak but I'm still interested in what happens lol. I just wish he wasn't such a baby. I like the FL, she's strong and doesn't seem like a total pushover so I hope she doesn't randomly fall for him because there's not much reason to at this point. GIVE HER A REASON TO LIKE YOU, DUDE (other than looks).

Aggregator gang
Yo, Abel, boi, that's not how you impressed a woman :)) just like our MC said, just tell her what you want lmaooooo and good thing that i marked this series, totally missed this out on the regular update in main page, thank you for translating this!

Group Leader
I always love your comment on each chapter!! thank you for the chapter

I'm so glad she didn't fall in love so easily. Like dude you kidnapped her, forced her to use her powers which causes her constant pain and agony, take advantage of her kind nature and now is literally forcing his heart at her. His "love" is so surface level. And now he's gone a rampage just because she couldn't reciprocate your crazy feelings nor does she possess telepathic powers to understand what your crazy mind is thinking?! I really hope the author will develop proper character growth for him!

I feel like Abel is very emotionally stunted. He is basically a kid throwing a tantrum right now. He has so much to learn :v

HOW DOES HE EXPECT HER TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM😭he hasn’t really done much to make her fall in love with him and it hasn’t even been that long since they met
Lol the moment when he gets annoyed after she makes a good point

i reallyyyyyy love this series. the main reason, cuz of the author's note. i first discovered this manhwa, when someone screenshot the author's note :') thanks for translating translator-nim from quebec. (is it correct? p/s i search your country from the gmt tho. lol. so persistent i am :'] )

This series is such a gem. I didnt have to wait 50+ chapters for progression in the main leads story which is the best thing about this. There's something happening in each chapter

And so, he has come only one step closer to looking more like my boi Lucien when he went all emo on us

Dex-chan lover
Abel to Lain
source.gif

Lain to Abel
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread