Beware of the Red Thread

cover art is cute he is not actually cute this is a scam i am upset and distressed
fucking put a shirt on you damn fool
give me cute ml!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came back hete thinking I have so many chapters to read now. only to see it hasnt updated for 5 months. This is really sad. hoping that translating works will become easier in the future, I mean its kind of free advertisement on the publisher's part, plus if they're concern is that less people will read the raws, well that's the thing right, people read the translated one because they can't understand the raws.

Group Leader
Just to say, this one has been licensed by Tappytoon, under the name My Red String of Fate, with an initial 10 chapter release.

Patience Tappytoon licensed this in ENG so the original publishers must have found another site to serealize this series!!!

I want to believe they didn’t license a series with only 28 chapters and currently stuck in limbo. I want to believe this series won’t remain unfinished. I want to believe. 😭

Rejoice friends the original comic has found a new home and is being serialized again ~~~

Let's support official ENG ver if possible

i am glad i checked comments before reading otherwise i wouldve started something that i wouldnt be able to finish

why is no one talking about how fast-paced this is? it's goes from one scene to another with so many switching emotions... it gets so confusing. honestly, i dropped.

@yall-fake I read this a couple of months back & I also realized everything was going wayyy too fast & dropped this too.
they haven't even stayed together less than like 2 days & already have feelings for each other to the point they risk lives to save each other. like she was stupid enough to go back to him, and he got hurt trying to save her, and she goes saying some bs about not wanting to feel bad ditching him, and he felt moved by it while being injured? pls-
but yah, seeing the comments now, there are more positive reviews than when I last came here, which is fine if ppl actually enjoyed this, but for me, it was a bit of a disappointment considering people who recommended it to me said it was really good, I don't even think it's average good. It was just madly cliche.

does anyone know if it was the original work that stopped uploading or if mango stopped translating?

Users who are viewing this thread