Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Telling the prince to get into a gay marriage with her brother is already one of the funnest thing I read on this genre and it's chapter one.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I get that she don't want to be "a saint" but she don't have to be a dick either, does she not know that there's a middle area in there? Why is she a dick to her brother like saying "oh is he finally dead"? It's not like she have to act like her in the novel (personality wise) I mean she became the mc at a young age, no one would really put up a suspicious on her suddenly changing facade or changing her behavior slowly over time, I mean it works out just fine in the I become the villainess and have to avoid death flags ln/manga/anime. Well that's my only complain so far, other than that the mc is a good female character

well to be honest i wouldnt agree with the part where the heroine is more beautiful than the mc... maybe just me but i would actualy prefer the mc

All the characters' design look exactly the same as Raeliana, though idk which one took the other as... inspiration... Either way, this appear to be way more focused on comedy, a slap-stick or troll comedy based on personality compared to other more light hearted works on this genre. Tbh I prefer the ones with darker tones, but this is a good change of pace from both heavy and from lighthearted. If it, indeed, focus on more comedy around the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread