Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
A nice jab would have been to tell the duke, ass bro wanted to change rooms with her. Then she could demolish his face and be quite refreshed before going to sleep that day, on a room without the ass prince all over the walls.

Dex-chan lover
These early chapters when she's just pissed off are fun. And the earlier talk about the rampant misogyny in these stories and so on gives a little bit of hope. But it seems clear to me that the Prince will be let off the hook for some stupid reason ("I didn't actually cheat on you it was all just pretend because I'm so nervous around you."), the father is probably misunderstood for the same reason she is (default scary face; also she may remind him of his dead wife, and, of course, these dads in these stories are always completely gaga over their daughters), and the brother probably will turn out to "just" be overprotective (instead of a murdering child soldier creep that he is).

Which will ultimately all be way more frustrating if it just goes for that standard crap from the start. But there is some hope so I guess I have to risk it.
Beware Hope, for it is the first step on the road to disappointment ... should be the title here. ^^

This...
NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL A FUCKING SIBLING RELATIONSHIP. NO WE AIN'T "Brother are you okay??" "Sister, I'll protect you."

No. No.
We love to murder each other with passionate love.

Dex-chan lover
Who's the scary one now, WHO'S THE SCARY ONE NOW?
Not the magic/sniper prodigy, but the INSANE SISTER HE HAS.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
WHO'S THE SCARY ONE NOW

Goshhh pleasee anyone who's a billionaire or Millionaire out there!!! I beg you to please turn this manhwa into animation!! I need sound effects!!

THis is such a trash manga, in what way is main character a "villainess"? SHe is spineless whore, THE MOST she manages to do is say a few harsh words, harsh for a elementary school kid, for fcks sake.

Don’t you think it’s a nice stress reliever to bash his face (pictures) on those walls?

Users who are viewing this thread