Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

I hope that this doesn't backfire on her. Tbh, watch as that dipshit prince somehow turns the audience against her and acts pitiful to gain support. I'm really glad that she has a plan, but the series has kept making me so disappointed with how she isn't able to convey her feelings without being denounced, that I have high pessimism. Hopefully, people will lose that idea that she's a ditzy bitch.

But... YAY THE MALE LEAD HAS FINALLY FOOKIN APPEARED. PRAISE THE LORD.

@Arakuei Don't worry it won't. I checked out the raws and the FL shows up at the ball so the crown prince falls for her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
I love Yona so much I need a partner in crime like her in my life 😂

Everyone keeps mentioning how cute the ML is, but I still can't get over how hottt her brother is! I'm such a sucker for magical boys though!

Dex-chan lover
That's a remarkable good plan. Of course it will somehow backfire, but it will also archive what she wants.

aha hahahah im so fookin excited for this, blue hair is sooooo adorable but i feel like he’s not dumb, just kinda naive lol i’m excited for her plan

Oh wow he’s gorgeous. Good eye!

The maid Yona is hilarious.

Good luck! Hopefully everything doesn’t hit the fan like every single one of your plans have so far.

Thank you for translating these new chapters!

@sonyaism actually his appearance is just like the one in the first time he is clean! that part was not her imagination, i think you could be confused since we saw him clean and then dirty again, but it was actually just showing what happened before

@zastanna - Oh okay! Thank god. Yeah, it was confusing between she likes to have her imagination panels a lot so I thought she was just imagining him being hot. LOL

Thank you for the clarification. Glad blue boi is a hottie!

Fed-Kun's army
THE FATHER LMAOOO 😂😂😂

@SpiritSoy
Lol, saaamee... I'm a sucker for white haired boys.. too bad, this one has a lot of loose screw.. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread