Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Why is she so dumb...it's entertaining tho lol

But not as dumb as bakarina.

fudge the 3rd ML is hurting nine. i hope melissa finds out & effing revenge for nine

i would read yuri's webtoon if it existed, but all the male leads of it seems kind of... bad? poor yuri

@itaroon that is what i have been thinking all the time lol poor yuri 😭
melissa's brother seems to be the best choice but i don't really like the kind of character who is cold and indifferent with everyone else

Double-page supporter
Omg that cliffhanger... someone save our blue prince-ss (ninerella xD). The shitty prince meeting the heroine though, like I'm glad he's probably gonna stop bugging Melissa (if they continue to follow the original storyline), but he's a cheating playa, not exactly a good catch

Ok, I feel like Yuri is already on Melissa's side. I mean, did you see her blushing?! She's a nice FL so I hope she and Melissa become friends and she won't fall for that bastard prince. That's what he gets. Also, I like Ninerella for Melissa lol. She needs a person who'll care for her and make her feel wanted like he does. I hope he's okay! Save our prince-ss!!

NINE IS SO HOT I— yuri and melissa better be friends and ditch that annoying ass crown prince. thanks for the updates :D i always look forward to them

Double-page supporter
I hope Melissa can find someone else for Yuri. She seems genuinely nice and doesn't deserve to be stuck with Ian, her brother, or some dude who seems like he definitely committed war crimes

every chacarter is almost here except for the man with green hair ( º﹃º ) its going to be more interesting yeaaay~

Users who are viewing this thread