Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Yona and Melissa, both are the best characters in this series. Nine seems interesting and I hope that the heroine isn't a thot as usually they are in other series.

Go Melissa. Put that trash in it's place.

damn... i couldnt stop laughing.
Melissa... just what-- why your faces are ridiculously hilarious?
...the servants reaction tho-
this chapter made my day. thanks for the translation!

Contributor
Hope she learn about Nine from redwolf.

She will be furious.

Maybe she is unaware that her powers are actually strong, seasoned veterans growing fearful is quite a sight, unless her face is that scary IRL.

Man I love this. It’s so awesome. She’s really the best character and I love the art and everything. These past updates spoiled me for sure because now I’m addicted.

Aggregator gang
Well maybe unlike her brother, jake who is talented as a mage. Melissa too had a talent but for swords/close combat. Although it was brush of as a joke, Melissa is actually capable of making a dent to a wall with just brute strength alone.

x6.png

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for these updates!! Ahhhh I love this series so much! 😭😍😍❤️❤️❤️

Omg yes Melissa tame that werewolf and make him your bitch. He won't ever give Yuri a second glance once he's hooked on you

Contributor
I love two things above all in this chapter:

1) In the scene with the "ancestors" dancing you can see her father on the right, meaning she's already written him off in her mind.

2) The comparison of herself to a possum was just hilarious.

@Mangaknight That first one was a lion, not a bear.

Users who are viewing this thread