Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Isn´t she simply gonna make the swordmaster beat the wolf?

(She would look super cool wielding a spear)

YESSSSS! Some people will finally get their dues and Melissa is a great Fl!! I always get excited when there's a new chapter for this

I absolutely love this woman. She is INSANE and NOT afraid to throw that fact around like a sack full ‘a bricks. 💕💕💕

Fed-Kun's army
Red dog needs to get his ass whooped hard, and get cooked by some dog eater or something.

melissa's personality is so refreshing. she's no doormat for sure. MAKE THEM ALL GO DOWN ON THEIR KNEES MELISSA. YOU'RE THE BEST GIRL.

BEST CHAPTER EVER!!!
Melissa is similar to Sis- Mereoleona in Black Clover. Don't underestimate the lioness! Bwahahaha

Thank you for the new chapters!

God those boys are so stupid. It was so cathartic seeing her yell at them.

@FrostKD
he got injured and Melissa will later find him and bring him back, he actually turns out to be a werewolf and possibly from the same family as Jack because if you noticed their last names are the same though I'm not sure yet, and if it's true it would make sense why they're fighting.

when she found him it was actually accidentally I think, also, he will be injured in his wolf form, I think he got in his wolf form so he won't get as much damage as he would in his human form.

one last thing, I know I was saying "werewolf" this whole time but I'm not exactly sure yet, he might be and he might not be, though he probably is a werewolf since he will turn into his wolf form and he has the same last name as Jack (that red werewolf).

oh and when I said "family" they don't have to be like brothers or something, they could be relatives.
and if in Melissa's novel world exist "clans" for the werewolves then it would make even more sense. so Nine and Jack might not be related by blood but they're from the same clan.

thank you for the chapters, they were amazing :D 💜💕💕💕

I’m definitely living for Melissa’s expressions lmfao

HAIL TO QUEEN MELISSA!!!!!!

Btw, what happened to our blue dog Nine?

Users who are viewing this thread