Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

I'm so gay for her wtf???

Also, lol @wolfclaw3812 we don't use a lot of logic here bud. Don't underestimate the power of a protagonist's plot armor. But I guess you know that by now since you might have read the next chapter already.

im surprised this chapter has 420+ comments. i think its the most comments ive ever seen since i start reading here (just started last week lol)

Fed-Kun's army
dang....she became almost as skillful as her brother with a matchlock huh? or maybe just as skillful?
(in case the prashing is a bit weird i mean her skill with sword not her skill with gun)

kinda deus ex with the sword talent there. should've hinted at it a bit earlier. (or maybe novel-Melissa's violent tendencies is the foreshadowing?) but it's not that bad, considering what type of story this is. all that matters is the character interactions and the MEMES

YEESSSSSIIIIRR LETS FUCKING GO THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR OUR BABY BECOMES A BADASS GOOOOOOODDDDDD THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY

@dnoj actually they did give hints at it. Melissa has zero talent in pretty much EVERYTHING else. So all those stat points had to go somewhere. Turns out she should have spec'd "knight" ages ago.

HOOOOLY THE VEINS IN THE ARM. NOW WE'RE TALIKNG. IT'S TIME FOR HER TO TAKE REINS IN HER LIFE.
That's a gigachad move right there, want to change things? bulk up babeyyy

She really went "I need to get stronger than this guy" and proceeded to successfully train up to kick his ass in the span of 1 chapter. And somehow I 100% buy it. Simply built different.

Users who are viewing this thread