Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

I've been stalking mangadex for the past four days and it has paid off.

I am eternally grateful for your update.

the best isekai webtoon... thank you for the update! I'm so looking forward to YuriXMelissa, fucking people up! LOL

Dex-chan lover
great job dodging the self cringe that would ensue misunderstanding herself to be the beauty they speak of

AAAAAAAH she's gonna heal Nine am so hyped to know what he'll say 😂 also at least she found Yuri, now they can all go together enjoy some vacation in the desert.

Thanks for the chapter !

Well, that didn't take long😅😂.

Great work, I needed my fix of Boss Melissa.

Aggregator gang
Reserve harem indeed, she even snatch the novel MC lololol thanks for the update! I hope Melissa can get well soon and Nine's tongue and fangs can be restored too, must be pretty badass, insanely badass and beautiful 😆😆

Omg I already love Yuri!! But did they met before? Melissa and Yuri? I can't remember 🤔

God this story is great. I love the MC so far! And I'm glad that she doesn't get along with any of the 'novel love interests' because they all pretty shitty so far. Excited to see Yuri! She's probably gonna join the Guilty Crew soon. Can't wait to see Nine being able to talk! TBH I really love the maid character so far.

Users who are viewing this thread