Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Can we take a moment to appreciate how cute they draw Nine in his wolf form? Usually in manhwas they'll just draw ugly animals because they tend to be rushed.
While we're at it ; let's compare that to our gallant MC as she slays the enemy... Omg hahah, I'm dead.

this might take that "Humefura" route, where the reincarnated villainess captures the heart of the main protagonist. I'd like to see her step on all the male leads with Yuri being in love with her. Can you imagine what her cheating ex's reaction will be? knowing the girl he fell in love with at first sight is in love with his ex-fiance? god, that would be so satisfying!

@GamesGal I so want that to happen

@Topperson not isekai/reincatnation/time travel but Light & Shadow is p good.
-"Fiancée's Observation Log" (don't remember the rest of the title) has a kind of oblivious fl proclaims she's a villainess but really isn't. Also she has a fan club
-"The villainess wants to marry a commoner" is really cute and has a (physically)strong mc
-"Level 99 villainous daughter" I haven't gone beyond a couple chapters but the mc is supposed to be the hidden boss or something and she raises her level to 99 and people think she's the demon king
-As GamesGal mentioned below, I'd also recommend "Hamefura"
Ofc I don't know your tastes so I don't know if you'll like any of them but I hope that helps XD

Aggregator gang
So is Yuri yuri? I mean, it's even in her name. Can this be a thing? Pretty please, with sugar on top?

@GamesGal SAME, I WANT THEM TO BE IN LOVE !!! When I imagine poor Yuri ending up with that bastard of a prince... Urgh, she deserves SO much better. So much better meaning MELISSA. FALL IN LOVE YOU TWO !

OMGDJQIDIEJEJDJ I LOVE NINE SO MUCH HE SO CUTE AND HE'S BLUE MY FAV COLOR AND JUST MELISSA IS SO COOL HAUSSICNSJXUFHW

I know Melissa is strong, but I hope she can depend on Nine in the future too, well, of course after he regains his strength if it's possible. :<

Dex-chan lover
Dang yuri is soooo pretty and nine on wolf form crying is 💓💓💓
I hope mel will not just treat him as a pet but as well as a man who she can depend.
Also I don't mind if this takes the yuri route. *V*....

Mel x nine or
Mel x yuri!!!
Either way is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread