Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Aaaaah a crying Nine that’s heart broken is soooo cute and funny to look at lmao

Yuri really laying it on thicc tho lol

I hope Melissa kicks his ass so far it’ll end up in its own orbit lmaooo

anyways thank you for the chapterrr

Fed-Kun's army
Again, This manga makes me laugh. The end credits killed me. Honestly, this manga can be summed up perfectly with all the times Nine cries.

Double-page supporter
I just love it when Melissa turns into Buff Manlissa mode.

Also... as the one being challenged, shouldn't she have the right to decide the modalities of the duel ?

PS : She might think it's too much but I actually like Peacock's style.

Aggregator gang
i want peacock to get fucked already so she can ask Yuri to heal Nine and then Nine can bawl tears of joy realizing that he hasn't been forsaken LOL dksjafnlewjgbrewajgsbwkjrgb NINE <3

Yeah. It IS weird that Nine looks like the ML but he's absolutely useless. I'm hoping that one day he'll be revealed to be super OP...and talk so he can have a personality. Man I wish he could talk. Not being able to talk to the best metaphor to describe females in this chauvinistic society. By doing that to Nine, I really feel sorry for him. Even if he remains weak...I want him to be able to talk. Why would the author do that to Nine? I know they are trying to reverse gender roles but that is doing him dirty.

Dex-chan lover
Lol calling him out for treating Yuri like an object and wouldn't the most priceless thing be Yuri's friendship or love in this situation not only to brag but also to complete destroy him

If the person making that ranking of characters was going to put Nine below Peacock, why did they not at least make him ninth? Got to have the puns.

YURIIIII, I know they’ll never go this route cause people don’t have the balls to handle it, but I’ll just imagine it in my head. LEAVE ME BE

Me, reading the pegging comment: as if melissa wouldn't peg nine.....
But also.... I don't have a preference for the route I'm just saying if it goes that way, there is no way nine doesn't get pegged I'm sorry guys

Users who are viewing this thread