Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

i mean, what if melissa used yuri as her choice? peacock already sees her as a valuable object which is priceless so 🤷‍♀️

Oooof. Who sold her out? Seems to be a mage, as if they were the ones who appraised the item and could confirm "other" mages could say the same thing.

It's not just a sword. It's a historical relic though.

Being a historical relic it's priceless.

Dang it! Who's the traitor??? But then again, Melissa also knows what that Peacock would have too right??

Dex-chan lover
50 Million Gold is goddamn measly for a Mythical Sword that's been around for the Royal Family since ages immemorial.

Someone snitched...... or did Melissa snitch on herself to start playing a mind game with Peacock? Ohhohoho, intriguing

LoL, underpriced. What a bargain for such a sword!

Poor Nine. Ugh. I wonder when this misunderstanding will be cleared up?

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldn't be surprised if Melissa chooses Yuri as her most precious thing just to piss off Peacock - he wouldn't be able to refute that his item is more "valuable" and Yuri probably would confirm that she's Melissa's to avoid anything to do with him.

u fkin bastard, u had all the rules in your favor and u still have the audacity to cheat, you're at the same level as the cheating prince

Syv

OMG Nine is so cute! Why would that even led to a misunderstanding? Did he thought that because his mistress is so boyish and hates the empire's most eligible bachelors that a yuri route is more possible for her? 😂

Btw, Nine reminds me of Mikorin from Gekkan Shoujo. It's like he is the heroine of this manwha. I won't be surprised if in an alternate universe, Nozaki turned out to be this manhwa's writer and Nine is modeled after Mikorin! 😂

thanks for translating
wow it will be the greatest love confession of all the time ,wish it was the truth

Users who are viewing this thread